BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
Love this stuff! I use it to mop, clean my kitchen, everything! And you can't beat the price, or the smell!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
When my mom can't afford what she usually gets this is always her back up! All their scents smell amazing!!
Jennifer B.
EUGENE, OR
Works amazing every time I use it on my floors. Plus the smell is wonderful to fool my home with. Love this
Robin W.
Love to use this to mop the floors makes the house smell so wonderful and the smell lasts for a long time.
Barbara J.
Carmel, ME
I love the smell of this product! It also has a great clean smell! It works amazingly and its a great price
Yesenia A.
San Antonio, TX
I mainly use fabuloso for my floors because I love the smell. Great price and keeps my house smelling good!
Courtney C.
I have the tropical scent and I like this products a lot. It is very strong and a little will go a long way
Amanda G.
I love Fabuloso!!!! I use it for everything. It reminds me of when we would go visit my family in Mexico.
Tayteohna W.
Just a little goes a long way, I️ always have to use this when I’m cleaning definitely in my top 5 products
Kindle N.
Philadelphia
This one smells so good !! Such a clean and crisp smell I do add a little bleach as it isn’t a disinfectant
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.