BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Dominique D.
I love this stuff for light cleaning especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Nice long lasting clean smell
Crystal A.
Riverside, CA
Love the the smell and how it leave your home feeling cleaning and fresh and the price is really affordable
Myrna U.
Odessa
This is the smell you get at every Hispanic house. It brings back good memories every time i mop my house.
Kelsey M.
Streator, IL
Fabuloso multi-purpose cleaner smells great. Its isnt my favorite cleaning aupply but it gets the job done.
Marshani D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Fabuloso Cleans just about EVERYTHING well, smells amazing, great price for the amount of product you get!
Ambrosia R.
Texarkana, AR
I have always used this for my toilets. I put a little In there after I clean and it leaves a great smell!
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this too to clean the countertops and mop the floor, the smell has always been great and long lasting
Carolina P.
I guess this is the favorite cleaner my family like since my grandma, really strong smell but does the job
Yudiria F.
Brighton, CO
The only one I've ever used its smells great they have many other smells it's a great product for anything
Abril G.
Pharr, TX
We always mop with this product because it leaves my house smelling soo good and i does clean ur floors too
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.