BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Mairy X.
Fresno, CA
Love using this when cleaning the floor. I mix a little of water and this together, the smell is fabulous.
Jonika T.
Richmond, VA
Smells so good and will freshen up any area you clean . Pretty good price and a staple for house cleaning.
marti d.
Love this smell reminds my of being a kid and my mom would clean just live it cleans well and smells great
Dana D.
Browder, KY
Can’t go wrong with this. It’s inexpensive. You only use a little. Your house looks so clean and is fresh.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Great product smells good and works wonderful and great price totally reccomeand it I buy at dollar general
Tanasha S.
Sacramento, CA
Smells clean, brings me nostalgia of when I was younger, my mom used this product as well. It works wonders
Jennifer B.
EUGENE, OR
Works amazing every time I use it on my floors. Plus the smell is wonderful to fool my home with. Love this
Anabel R.
I use this when I mop the floors in my house. Leaves the house smelling so clean and smelling really good.
member-e5d62
I feel like the smell is over powering at times. I got it from the dollar store and i wasn’t too impressed
Dominique D.
I love this stuff for light cleaning especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Nice long lasting clean smell
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.