BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el aroma de este cleaner. Tiene un aroma durarero! Deja una sensación de frescura, me encantan!
Roxann S.
Palmdale, CA
Smells really good and only costs $1. Can be used to.mop, or in a spray bottle for the kitchen or bathroom.
Natasha B.
E Rutherford, NJ
Use this for our floor it keeps the house smelling good all day after mopping I think it’s the best one yet
Elizabeth S.
South Bay
I like to scrub my doors & window ceils with this it leaves a lasting scent & it greets you when come home
Kay G.
Doesn’t smell like lavender, more like a chemical recreation of lavender. I wish this brand made unscented.
Shakeemah A.
Irvington, NJ
This keeps my house smelling so fresh but the downside is my floors get very sticky after mopping with it.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Fabuloso is one the my must haves for cleanning mondays for me . does the job and love this lavender scent
andrea M.
Orlando
Love!!!! love!!!! love!!!!! 😍😍 I'm telling you it will leave your home smelling like flowers and lavender.
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
I love this breed I could buy at the dollar tree and it's just it's good it works that's good gas for more
Marshani D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Fabuloso Cleans just about EVERYTHING well, smells amazing, great price for the amount of product you get!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.