BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tess H.
Berwyn, IL
Best smelling and well priced. You know as what brand as soon as you smell it. Only use this when cleaning floors
Katy P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the smell of this. It cleans well and can use to clean in lots of different ways. Not to harsh of a chemical
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love fabuloso. I use it to mop my whole house.. It smells great and leave the floors looking shine and clean...
Whitney D.
Silver Spring, MD
OK and gets the job done but will not knock your socks off. Nice fragrance that isn't too strong and lasts a bit.
I like the aroma and let my floors with glitter and a pleasant smell, it is durable and comes in several flavors
Shamika L.
RICHARDSON, TX
It gets the job done whether its something simple or a tough stain but overall I love the smell of this product.
alejandra c.
this is the one my mom always buys to mop the floor and it smells so good i love how it leaves the house smelling
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this particular product. I buy this product on a regular basis. It works amazing and is reasonably priced
Cynthia P.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is always used to mop the floors and it smells great! It smells fresh and clean and leaves the floors shiny
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Leaves my house smelling great! Properly cleans everything and also has a very reasonable price! Truly recommend.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.