BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Mellisa M.
Corpus Christi
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz is one of the best smelling and longest lasting cleaning products that you can find a cheap prive for. I love this product and recomend it to anyone!!! 5 stars from me 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Blake O.
Poteau
Purchased at: Amazon
I grew up with my mother using this to clean our home and it always brings me back to younger days when that familiar smell hits my nose! The scent is amazing and will fill your entire home. I now use this product in my own apartment.
Angelica S.
Lakeside
This is a simple go-to for me. Keeps the floors looking good, smelling good and all. It’s not too strong of a smell, even if you dilute it still does such a great cleaning job! Doesn’t leave a residue either. Definitely recommend it.
Briana P.
Austintown, OH
This stuff smells AMAZING. We use it at my work to clean the floors and I loved the smell so much I bought it for my floors at home. It isn’t overwhelming at all, the only thing I don’t like is the smell doesn’t last very long at all
Venessa S.
I love how fresh fabuloso is its great for multiple uses I’ll even add it to my water soloution and mop and it has my home smelling clean for days. I like that it comes in this bottle which is easy to pour and I recommend to everyone.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
This will clean anything in your home. The floors, the sheet, the toilet, the walls, you name it. I absolutely use this for all my household cleaning needs. Did I mention that it smells amazing! I definitely recommend it for everyone!
Shelby B.
Prairieville , LA
Love how it smells! We mop the floors with it and it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. Great price, a little goes a long way so that’s even better. Wish the scent stayed longer though. Normally get it from Walmart and buy more all the time
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Smells great and it's also an affordable product. I also love that this product comes in a variety of scents to choose from. I use to only find this product in Mexican stores but now I can find it at Walmart since it's become more popular.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Absolutely love this. It makes my house smell so good and gives my floors a very clean feeling. Everyone always compliments that my house smells so good after I use this. Very affordable and easy to find. Always on hand at my house.
Emily E.
Portland, OR
One of my most favorite cleaning products. I like how the smell lingers and gives my house a nice, fresh smell. This is an average to above average actual cleaner; not the best grease cutter. Best used for cleaning grimy surfaces.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.