BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Natalie T.
Bryceville, FL
Love this! Use it for cleaning but also put it in my air freshener plug ins to freshen the smell of my house!
Renata C.
I love cleaning my house with fabuloso the smell of it its great . I always make sure if I have it at home .
Aracely C.
must have in our home! leaves the tile looking clean, but most importantly leaves our home smelling amazing.
ashley s.
Bassett, VA
I love using this, it smells amazing. I use it for mopping and cleaning my bathroom. I highly recommend it .
Chelsea B.
Amazing smell. I use it with Clorox to clean and leave a fresh scent behind. I also use it to freshen a room
Sarah T.
san antonio
Smells great! Cleans pretty well and is not too expensive. Only tiny issue is it can leave a little residue.
brianna V.
Great product! My family always uses it and it’s their go to brand! Smells really good also which is a plus!
Destiny N.
Ogden, UT
Smells great! Cleans great especially on the floor! and friendly to my wallet!! What more can you ask for?
Janet C.
This is a popular cleaner among us Hispanics. The smell is awesome and it cleans great. Its my go-to cleaner.
Ashley D.
Las Cruces
Love the string lavender smell as you mop your floors and the smell stays for awhile like a clean fresh home
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.