BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Renata C.
I love cleaning my house with fabuloso the smell of it its great . I always make sure if I have it at home .
Angie S.
Absolutely love the smell of this product. I mop and clean my house with this and the smell stays throughout
brianna V.
Great product! My family always uses it and it’s their go to brand! Smells really good also which is a plus!
Lucerito A.
San Benito, TX
Love the smell and the little you have to use is perfect because it last me a long time. Just plain perfect.
Ashley D.
Las Cruces
Love the string lavender smell as you mop your floors and the smell stays for awhile like a clean fresh home
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Affordable. Smells awesome. Great as a multipurpose cleaner and for mopping. I’ve been using this for years!
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product and the smell is phenomenal. I always buy this product and will continue to purchase.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Smells great, price is perfect and it leaves surfaces looking good. It's most definitely on my top five fave
Heather P.
Smells so so good. Cleans really well. The smell lasts through you’re area you’re cleaning. Inexpensive too.
Raquel S.
Corp Christi, TX
Love fabuloso. Always have a bucket ready. Freshness all day long. If you want long lasting smell this is it.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.