BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Destiny M.
Great, especially for bathroom cleaning. always leaves an extremely pleasant smell. A little goes a long way.
Jennifer W.
Mira loma, Ca
We use this at work, it's awesome! I work as an EMT so we get some dirty situations that need to be cleaned..
Robin M.
Calera
An old classic, we love using this to clean our bathroom. The smell is strong, but the product is effective.
violeta z.
Great cleaning product to clean toilet and mop the smell is so good and you can find it at the 99 cent store
brianna V.
Great product! My family always uses it and it’s their go to brand! Smells really good also which is a plus!
Ruby L.
Lodi, CA
It smells good and I use it to clean my floor. And I mop with it and it gets the bad smells out of the place
Elizabeth S.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite scent! I use it for everything. Restroom, kitchen, outdoor cleaning. Great multipurpose cleaner!
Beth C.
San Antonio, TX
I grew up around this product! I clean everything with this and it smells amazing. Super affordable as well!
Carmen H.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the versatility of the item. You can use it on anything and the scent is so refreshing. Cheap as well.
Alyssa M.
I know my house is clean when it smells like this amazing purple cleaner! The only product I use on my floor
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.