BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Heidi W.
Davenport, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love to clean with this product I love mopping with this product it leaves my house smelling fresh will buy again
Alexis M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I use this for everything. It is so amazing and smells great. You can use it for so much and the price is excellent
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the smell of this cleaner. I use this on our floors and it makes the whole entire house smell amazing.
Nadine W.
This is what we use to mop our floors. The scent is the best and makes you know that your home is clean and fresh.
Naketah O.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner it cleans so good and smells Soo great it will leave you kitchen smelling so fresh and scented
Lyziet V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! The smell us amazing but you do have to watch how much you use because it can be alot sometimes.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cleaner to clean my floors with. It makes them smell amazing. Very affordable and worth the buy
Andi M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso is the unsung hero of household cleaners. Fresh scent, no residue left behind after, and it always cheap!!
Justice R.
Weslaco, TX
Love fabuloso!! I use this to mop & i love the smell! Everyone in my family uses it..great smell & very affordable.
Marlene V.
I love fabuloso, it makes my house smell amazing every time I use it. Everyone always comments how good it smells.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.