BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
I love this product. I usually use this to mop cause the smell is so amazing. It makes my floors look awesome.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
I use this product all over my house, to clean the kitchen, bathroom and living room. Love the lavander scent.
Lanaya J.
Fabulouso has a Great scent. You don't need to use much . The bottle last long. It covers pet odors very good.
Brianna B.
Montebello , CA
All I have to say is the smell is amazing ! Best scent ever ! It leaves your house smelling so fresh and clean
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
I've tried 3 fragrances so far, and they all smell lovely. Handy for lots of uses, especially in the bathroom.
Adrien Z.
Garden Grove, CA
This is all I use to clean my house. It is the most effective. It cleans and smells clean for hours at a time.
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
I use it everywhere. It's a great overall cleaner and I love that it doesn't have that cleaning chemical smell!
robin M.
Worcester, MA
I gt this at the dollar store. This does a fantastic job of deodorizing as well as keeping those floor spotless
Massiel r.
West Park, FL
Where my Latinas at?!!! If you are hispanic you have one of this at your house. Todo queda más lindo y oloroso!
Natalie A.
Worthington
This stuff has a good scent and works well on everything! I love using it s a cleaning product for many things
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.