BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Dajanei M.
Coatesville
This product is cheap ands smells really good. I buy it from Walmart or dollar general for only a dollar or so
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I use this product to mop my floors it leaves my house smelling so good it's very affordable I will buy again.
Carolina G.
Has a good scent. the only problem is that the scent doesn't linger as long. by the next day the scent is gone.
kim s.
This is my go to brand,not only does it work and smell great I can get it a decent price and change up scents.
Caitlin O.
Pulaski, TN
Love the smell! I use it to clean a little bit of everything in my house. It comes in so many different scents!
Dede C.
Pasadena, CA
Cleaned pretty well but the scent is definitely something to get used to. It definitely leaves a strong scent.
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
I love this product. I usually use this to mop cause the smell is so amazing. It makes my floors look awesome.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
I use this product all over my house, to clean the kitchen, bathroom and living room. Love the lavander scent.
Brianna B.
Montebello , CA
All I have to say is the smell is amazing ! Best scent ever ! It leaves your house smelling so fresh and clean
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.