BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Yesica V.
I love this products I use it to clean everything and to mop it has my whole house smelling so fresh and good .
Alex A.
Fontana, CA
Good price and smells great everywhere u wanna use it and it's affordable when I mop the after scent it's great
Jennifer P.
Edinburg, TX
I love to use this when I’m cleaning my apartment I use it for my floors mainly when I mop. It smells to good!!
Amanda M.
Port Chester
Absolutely love the smell. Fragrance lasts for about 2 hrs. I use it for both tile and wood. Def recommend it!
Kenzie P.
I use this for all my mopping around the house! Leaves a great scent and really gets my floor clean! No streaks
Lindy C.
Columbiana, OH
I've tried 3 fragrances so far, and they all smell lovely. Handy for lots of uses, especially in the bathroom.
Dajanei M.
Coatesville
This product is cheap ands smells really good. I buy it from Walmart or dollar general for only a dollar or so
Abbey E.
Fabuloso cleans very well! We use it in the laundry room were the dogs are, and it leaves it smelling amazing!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I use this product to mop my floors it leaves my house smelling so good it's very affordable I will buy again.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.