BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I just love mopping my house with this! It smells amazing when I’m done! It works to clean floors really well, although hardware floors will require something to make them shine afterwards. I would buy this product based on its great smell alone!
fatema b.
lathrop
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this multi purpose cleaner! Whenever I wanna do mop I use this cleaner and all of my house smells really really good. It clean the dirts and kills bacteria!
Karina G.
Goldsboro , NC
What to say about fabuloso Also one of my favorite brands smells great does the job and also is very very affordable easy to find easy to use very effective would definitely recommend to anyone as all this scents they have our wonderful
Janel S.
If this is not in my house, then there is no point in cleaning. It leaves your house smelling so clean and fresh opposes to the bleach smell that you have with Clorox. It does a great job at cleaning and is cheap. You can find this anywhere
diane t.
Pennsauken, NJ
LOVE this product. Not only does it get the job done, it smells amazing. I use to to wipe down many services. My house smells nice and refreshed every time. I think the price is reasonable. I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Natalie S.
Richmond, VA
I don’t know what it is about the scent but it smells AMAZING!!!! My roommate and I swear by this cleaner. We use it when mopping our hardwood floors and they look nice and clean after! You can find small cheaper bottles at the dollar store!
Stephanie T.
Lavalette, WV
If you’re looking for a nice multipurpose cleanse, Fabuloso is the cleaner for you. It smells like a dream and cleans like a boss! If you purchase this, you will not be disappointed! The price is perfect and the product is even better!
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
This will clean anything in your home. The floors, the sheet, the toilet, the walls, you name it. I absolutely use this for all my household cleaning needs. Did I mention that it smells amazing! I definitely recommend it for everyone!
Raquel G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yet another one of my favorite cleaning products!! I love the scent, and it is very reasonably priced so it is a win win situation!! I usually just use this for mopping the floors, it works great on tile, and leaves the house smelling so good!!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells great and it's also an affordable product. I also love that this product comes in a variety of scents to choose from. I use to only find this product in Mexican stores but now I can find it at Walmart since it's become more popular.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.