BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Anjelica W.
Fabuloso smells SO good. It leaves your house smelling very fresh. Its also very inexpensive and fits the budget.
Whitney D.
Silver Spring, MD
OK and gets the job done but will not knock your socks off. Nice fragrance that isn't too strong and lasts a bit.
Cleans the bathroom great. But has a strong scent. Cheap but gets the job done. Would not buy this product again.
April P.
Raritan , NJ
This product has the best smell!!! It's not over powering. It's so fresh! It's been around for a very long time.
Tina T.
Love the smell. I use it for my toilets and it leaves my bathroom smelling so clean. I also use it my mop bucket.
IPrincess W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fabuloso has been a cleaner I have used over and over again. It's great for all over house cleaning and outside.
Magali R.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my favorite especially to mop the floors, smell so good! And cleans really well! Defiantly a good product!
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this to mop with and also to clean my sinks and dishwasher with also the smell is amazing it's a must have
Yulixa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Amazing product ever have been using this to mop for the longedt time leaves your house smelling fresh and clean
priscilla k.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use fubuloso for a lot of my cleaning it's a multipurpose cleanser it makes my house smell wonderful and clean
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.