BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
kim b.
presque isle, me
Not super crazy about the scent but I still like using this on my floors! makes everything feel so much fresher.
Alexa A.
deptford
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells soooooo good! I get excited to use it just for the smell. It also goes a great job cleaning my floors.
Chelsea S.
Fabuloso honesty just smells so dang good. I want to use it to clean everything because the scent is so amazing.
Shaneke H.
new britian
I always put a dash of fabuloso in everything it makes your house smell refreshing kills all bad orders instantly
Earline G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product smell very good and it clean very good i got it from walmart. it's make your whole house smell good
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
This smells great! I love the price of this for the power of clean you get. it's a great brand. highly recommend.
Isabel V.
Lancaster , PA
My mama (nana) told me when i was a lil girl every Hispanic cleans with this I believe her cuz till this day I do
Viviana V.
Coachella, CA
I enjoy cleaning with this item because it smells so fresh and a little goes a long way! U don't have to use much
Cleans the bathroom great. But has a strong scent. Cheap but gets the job done. Would not buy this product again.
Jessica M.
Broad Brook, CT
This is a product I use to clean the floors oven , purchased at dollar general most of the time, great fragrance
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.