BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells great and extremely affordable! Long lasting smell and use it to clean up all my kitchen and bathroom thins
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is my fave cleaning product. Not only is it easy to use but it leaves your house smelling delicious and clean
Alexis M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I use this for everything. It is so amazing and smells great. You can use it for so much and the price is excellent
Lyziet V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! The smell us amazing but you do have to watch how much you use because it can be alot sometimes.
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
I use this one at work because it smells really good. It also cleans very fast, all my co-workers like the smell of
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel my home so clean. The smell is very good. It is the unique brand that I use. The price is cheaper. I like it
🍒Brianne🍒 M.
Los Angeles
This is great for cleaning on a tight budget. Smells great. Can use on pretty much any surface in our house.
Krystle L.
Great products, smells fabulous and cleans thoroughly. Cleans just about anything. Best for easily removable dirt.
Tammy R.
Love this cleaning product! It does a nice job on most household chores and has a great fresh clean scent to boot.
Kimmy 🌻.
I like this for cleaning my floors! It's perfect for that and leaves the entire house smelling so fresh and clean!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.