BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Silk A.
My favorite cleaning product! I use this on my floors and in my kitchen and bathrooms. I absolutely looove the smell!
Alice C.
Trinity , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells amazing cleans the floor and anything else so good is my favorite product and the price is so awesome as well!
Cassandra M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells good and is cheap. Comes in other scents but this one is my favorite. Will have ya whole house smelling good.
Ira d.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this! Growing up my parents used this and I just love the smell! It’s lasts long & smells amazing!
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Cheap and efficient product. Can buy at dollar tree for $1. It's great for moping your floors and it smells good too.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love using fabuloso to mop my floors! It smells so fresh and its not expensive at all. Very versatile use as well.
Mrs. P.
New Bedford
This is the go to house cleaner product for my house. the smell is really nice and it seems to get things truly cean.
Toni D.
Silvercreek
Very cheap and smells great. It's has a strong scent and will cover up most any smell. But again can't beat the price
Kimberly m.
Cheektowaga
I love washing floors with this product. I love how the scent last.. At times I pour into my sinks for a fresh scent
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is amaze balls, it works so good, and has such a refreshing scent to it. I highly recommend this cleaner
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.