BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Favorite. Favorite Favorite. Favorite great smell, great price, it's the best and the basic when I do the cleaning
Alexis M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I use this for everything. It is so amazing and smells great. You can use it for so much and the price is excellent
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is my fave cleaning product. Not only is it easy to use but it leaves your house smelling delicious and clean
Joseline R.
Makes your whole room smell amazing and cleans pretty well. A little goes a long way! And they have so many scents
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
It doesn’t clean or you have to work hard on some stuff but it’s pretty cheap, smells great, and gets the job done.
Marlene V.
I love fabuloso, it makes my house smell amazing every time I use it. Everyone always comments how good it smells.
Natashia K.
Westlake
Whats not to love it works great, smells amazing and if you put it in a pot on the stove on low its air freshener.
Whitney R.
usa
Go to for mopping up tile floors or needing a good deep clean. It smells amazing and gives such good clean results!
Yossely V.
Keizer, OR
The purple one being my favorite leaves a wonderful settle smell to my home that smells not only clean but perfumed
Chelsea H.
Love this on my kitchen and bathroom floors. The scent is great and it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.