BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
If your Hispanic this is probably under your moms cabinet with all the cleaning supplies. And now it’s under mine 😖
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
I love the smell of this cleaner. I use this on our floors and it makes the whole entire house smell amazing.
Takoja A.
I like to put this in a pot with boiling water to have my house smelling good. I also love to mop my floors with it
Heidi W.
Davenport, FL
I love to clean with this product I love mopping with this product it leaves my house smelling fresh will buy again
brittany B.
Richmond, VA
Smells great! Great price. I grew up using this product and it's always on my shopping list now that I'm an adult.
Lyziet V.
I love this stuff! The smell us amazing but you do have to watch how much you use because it can be alot sometimes.
Dahailia H.
Deltona
It smells wonderful and it lasts a while as well. I use it all the time for clean up and it really affordable too.
Kendall G.
Only floor cleaner I have always purchased. Absolutely love the lavender smell of it and it works to mop my floors.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
It doesn’t clean or you have to work hard on some stuff but it’s pretty cheap, smells great, and gets the job done.
Alicia G.
Phoenix az
I enjoy it its my favorite love to clean with it i helps bad orders go away . 1 of the best ones . ill recommend it
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.