BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Carmina L.
Rocky Point, NC
OMG I love fabuloso. I like the way it smells and the was it make my house spotless. I would totally recommend it.
Marlene V.
I love fabuloso, it makes my house smell amazing every time I use it. Everyone always comments how good it smells.
Mariana P.
really good smell, not to strong but really good. It's a good product for the price. Easy to use and good package.
🍒Brianne🍒 M.
Los Angeles
This is great for cleaning on a tight budget. Smells great. Can use on pretty much any surface in our house.
Norrisha L.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this as air freshener cleaning basically everytjing it just makes your home feel welcome and clean i love it
Maria D.
Katy, TX
I feel my home so clean. The smell is very good. It is the unique brand that I use. The price is cheaper. I like it
Cecillie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells so good and cleans great! I really enjoy the bathroom being cleaned with this. I would recommend for others.
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Go to cleaner leaves your house smelling wonderful easy to pour kid safety on it which is amazing if you have kids
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is my fave cleaning product. Not only is it easy to use but it leaves your house smelling delicious and clean
Heidi W.
Davenport, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love to clean with this product I love mopping with this product it leaves my house smelling fresh will buy again
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.