BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Thania C.
Fulton, NY
Being a person with allergies, this happens to be one of the very few chemicals I can use that I do not seem to be allergic to. Cleans just about every surface in the house without damaging it. Has a wonderful smell that doesn't leave a very bad chemical after smell.
Cati M.
Fort Myers, FL
Fabuloso, the purple bottle, is in every Latinos household! It’s our go to cleaner. It has a beautiful scent when someone mops and when you walk in that door you can smell that wonderful aroma. I would totally recommend this product with everyone!!
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
My cleaner introduced this to me a couple years back. I love using this. Its at a reasonable price and is worth the money. You only need a little to go a long way. I use this for my floors, to clean my bathroom and everything. I wouldnt advice to use on furniture however
Shannon H.
Bunnell, FL
I love this cleaner! I use it on my floors and my counter tops. It makes my home smell so fresh and clean. Also it's not expensive you can usually find it at the dollar tree and with as much of it as I use with my big family it's a great product.
Kaylah T.
APO, AE
Amazing cleaning product that has been around for years. I must say it is a cleaning holy grail for my cleaning product s. It definitely gets the job done. Helps cleaning become easier, while smelling good. It is an affordable product and you definitely get your money’s worth.
Laticia G.
Cocoa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Giving it a five based on the scent alone. I love it! Leaves the ENTIRE house smelling great. Boil it on the stove and I swear it coats the walls and you’ll have a great smelling house for DAYS. It’s a staple in every cleaning woman’s household.
Joselyn H.
Lauderhill , FL
My go to for all over the house! Floors, bathroom, wall marks fabuloso gets it all. It’s is VERY affordable. (You can find in dollar tree) and as a home hack if you put it on the stove over low heat it’s works wonders as a all over house scent.
Dominick S.
Middletown
Honestly all you need for your floors counters etc. Just a general cleaner that is cheap, deodorizes well and gets the job done! Alternatively I would use PineSol Pine Sol Lemon Fresh Cleaner 175oz but I really have no preference here.
Kimberly C.
San Diego, CA
I love using this on my floor! They always look and smell clean after. It's never too expensive and worth every dollar! I buy it all the time because it reminds me of my mother cleaning when I grew up. All my roommates use it and we all love it.
Tanesha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't necessarily know how CLEAN Fabulouso gets surfaces; but I do know that it is great because of its strong smell. I can use Fabulouso and still smell it several days later when I walk in the door. I a commonly use Fabulouso on my floors
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.