BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sandy C.
Love the scent. Leaves my home smelling clean. I use it to clean everything from kitchen counters, floors and restroom.
Bobbi J.
Ebensberg
Great scent. Always leaves my place smelling clean but not chemically. You can see a difference after using it as well.
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love getting this at the dollar store. Works wonders, smells good, and really gets the job done. I always recommend it.
Paulina R.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really good scent and it literally cleans everything! It makes my floor, bathroom and even dining area smell so good :)
Abbie R.
Harlingen, TX
Love it for my floors counters stove for a quick wipe down table fridge door knobs and lights switch ot smells awesome
Janelle O.
Mechanicsburg, PA
moisturizes. Cant say I like the smell much at all. It does clean, but the smell is quite overpowering and unpleasant.
Misael C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
We love it it has a nice smell and has a good shiny and good smelling effect on my floor love it and would buy again .
Olivia S.
Bentonville, AR
My favorite product for cleaning our concrete floors! Gets off all the grime and leaves the whole house smelling good.
leidy♡ g.
ontario
Purchased at: Walmart
Great! I use it to mop my house floors and the scent is amazing. It lasts a long time and Kees my floors looking great!
Carissa D.
I have used this product for years and won't use anything else! Cleans amazingly! And makes the house smell soo clean!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.