BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kimberly m.
Cheektowaga
I love washing floors with this product. I love how the scent last.. At times I pour into my sinks for a fresh scent
Adriana B.
This leaves your floors so nice and clean. That wonderful smell fills up the house . I enjoy this product very much.
Misty N.
Johnson City, TN
My go to cleaner for my home. It can be used on most surfaces and cleans fairly well for the price. Smells good too.
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this specific one. I put this with water and a little bit of Clorox when I’m mopping.
Michaela S.
Oak Harbor, OH
Smells amazing just like lavender and cleans almost anything stains on time floors marker on walls crayon everything
Kassandra G.
A little goes a omg way with this product. Too much can actually make u hate the smell. Too powerful but does the job
Tiffany N.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells amazing and the smell is long lasting. I use it on my floors and countertops.
Katherine J.
Appalachia, VA
I use this multi purpose cleaner for all of my cleaning needs! It seem amazing and works to get rid of all my messes
Yesenia P.
En verdad amo este producto, desde niña mi mama lo usaba para limpiar y ahora tambien lo uso yo. Me encanta el aroma
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I clean with this as well as use to make my house.smell great I place.in a old uncookable pit and boil it is awesome
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.