BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Michelle P.
Fresno
I love using this on my floors. It was leave such a nice smell and scent after I mop. It also leaves my floor fresh.
Shaq B.
Hickory, NC
Love the smell of this, I use it to wash dishes, clean bath room, kitchen and room. Great for all kinds of cleaning.
Claudia P.
Growing up my mom would have the house smelly like fabulous and I now do the same with my house it a family tradition
Misty N.
Johnson City, TN
My go to cleaner for my home. It can be used on most surfaces and cleans fairly well for the price. Smells good too.
Miriam M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this specific one. I put this with water and a little bit of Clorox when I’m mopping.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
I love using fabuloso to mop my floors! It smells so fresh and its not expensive at all. Very versatile use as well.
Alyssa I.
Best smell ever for a cleaner. It is also very potent on messes which is great! The purple color is pretty cool also.
Nicci P.
Columbia
I buy my product at Dollar Store. Cleans well and leaves a nice smell afterwards. I’d recommend this product for sure
Kimberly m.
Cheektowaga
I love washing floors with this product. I love how the scent last.. At times I pour into my sinks for a fresh scent
Brayan G.
Coral Gables, FL
Does a really good cleaning around the house gets all the dirt right off and makes work way easier really recommend.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.