BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Abbie R.
Harlingen, TX
Love it for my floors counters stove for a quick wipe down table fridge door knobs and lights switch ot smells awesome
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love getting this at the dollar store. Works wonders, smells good, and really gets the job done. I always recommend it.
Madeline L.
Cleans fairly well, but makes your house smell AMAZING! Well, if you like Lavender, that is. I'm a huge fan of fabuoso
Elizabeth C.
The purple one is where it's at. I grew up smelling this every single Sunday morning and I been using it my whole life.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I really really really love the scent and how it helps me to clean my house ! It's so good and the other fragrances too
Angelina C.
Passaic , NJ
I’ve used this product for years and love the lavender scent. Great for mopping the house and available in every store.
Sarah B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love mopping my floors with this stuff!! I also use about a table spoon of it when I wash the dishes! I loveeeeee it
Tiana M.
I usually use pinesol but I've tried this recently and I really like it. The purple one smells the best in my opinion.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
My favorite leaves the house smelling great and cutest grease at the same time while everything is being freshen it up
Martha O.
This products has always been my favorite product to mop the floors it's leaves a fresh smell in my house it's amazing
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.