BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Shanyn M.
This product smells so good! I use it to wipe counters, Mop floors, etc. It leaves behind a very clean lavender scent.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I use this product to mop my kitchen floor. It does a great job and smells great. The price is very reasonable as well.
Abbie R.
Harlingen, TX
Love it for my floors counters stove for a quick wipe down table fridge door knobs and lights switch ot smells awesome
Talissa G.
I mix it it with a little bleach and soap ,,, perfect for my floor gets rid of the funky smell my dogs bring inside ...
🇺🇸✈️🇰🇷 W.
Staunton, VA
This is a good product to use when cleaning the shower is gets rid of mold but it’s not that successful with the floor
Desiree M.
I do not like this stuff the smells it leaves behind is strange! To me my house does not smell clean when I use this.
Olivia S.
Bentonville, AR
My favorite product for cleaning our concrete floors! Gets off all the grime and leaves the whole house smelling good.
Nicole N.
I use this if there isn't anything else to use. Otherwise I like using other products. The smell is too strong for me.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
I love Fabuloso! It smells so good! It does a great job cleaning any mess and the scent lasts a long time. Great price!
Carissa D.
I have used this product for years and won't use anything else! Cleans amazingly! And makes the house smell soo clean!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.