BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Desire F.
I love a good ole smell left behind after cleaning. I use this every time I mop to give a nice scent around the house.
Jaimee G.
I use this to mop my floors with I love how it makes them smell and it gets them Clean I highly recommend this product
Madeline L.
Cleans fairly well, but makes your house smell AMAZING! Well, if you like Lavender, that is. I'm a huge fan of fabuoso
Bobbi J.
Ebensberg
Great scent. Always leaves my place smelling clean but not chemically. You can see a difference after using it as well.
Alexis C.
I like how it makes the house smells fresh. I’ve used this for years. I grew up with my mom using. It’s a brand I trust
Madison N.
This smells pretty great and keeps your home/floors smelling really good . it cleans well and is not really that pricey
Janelle O.
Mechanicsburg, PA
moisturizes. Cant say I like the smell much at all. It does clean, but the smell is quite overpowering and unpleasant.
Ashley B.
Good product for the price point. I use it in my basement to clean up . It’s effective at cleaning , and smells good .
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
One of the few cleaning products that actually has a great lavender scent. No sticky mess behind and gets the job done
Paulina R.
Houston
Really good scent and it literally cleans everything! It makes my floor, bathroom and even dining area smell so good :)
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.