BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
I really love this stuff it smells amazing it's a great brand I use it all the time pretty great price for all you get
Ana F.
McAllen , TX
Smells delicious. I uset to clean the table, the restrooms, the floor and more. Very useful and the price is worth it.
Crystal V.
Caldwell , ID
I grew up smelling this! My mom used it so now I use it! It works and smells great! Best of all it's not pricy at all!
Chris C.
Nashville, TN
This smells so good . It works wonders . I use it for almost everything. It leave this house looking and smelling nice.
Desire F.
I love a good ole smell left behind after cleaning. I use this every time I mop to give a nice scent around the house.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Fabulous multipurpose cleaner is ok, but I prefer other brands over it. It cleans and smells ok, but it isn't the best.
Tia H.
Fort wayne
I constantly use this product.  It leaves a fresh clean scent and definitely cleans up messes that four kids make!
Gabyy M.
Love to mop with this product has my floors looking new and my house smells refreshed. I truly love it and smells great
Madison N.
This smells pretty great and keeps your home/floors smelling really good . it cleans well and is not really that pricey
Madeline L.
Cleans fairly well, but makes your house smell AMAZING! Well, if you like Lavender, that is. I'm a huge fan of fabuoso
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.