BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Lisa R.
New London, CT
I love Fabuloso!!! I don't clean without it. I use it everyday through my house. I love the way it makes my house smell.
Samantha A.
Cherryville, NC
Long lasting clean smell. Found just about in all stores. Doesn't cost alot like other products. I use this product daily
Beatriz M.
This is the only kind i get. Leaves my house smelling fresh! Taking away any odor my three kids leave around the house 😊
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This #Fabuloso is a must have at my home all the time I can live with out I love the smell is a great cleaning product...
Joanna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It's been used in my family for generations. It leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. I love the lavender scented one.
Paulina R.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really good scent and it literally cleans everything! It makes my floor, bathroom and even dining area smell so good :)
JoAnna Jojo B.
Fontana, CA
I love the smell of this it makes me want to clean my whole house every single day it motivates me sometimes too clean
Elizabeth C.
The purple one is where it's at. I grew up smelling this every single Sunday morning and I been using it my whole life.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great! The colors are fun and the scents are really nice! Its super inexpensive and great for moping floors!
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
My favorite leaves the house smelling great and cutest grease at the same time while everything is being freshen it up
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.