BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
K L.
Only thing I use to clean my wooden floors. Love the smell. Always make my whole house smell good. Price:$ (inexpensive)
Evelyn V.
Lancaster , CA
This is my favorite scent always has been used are home since I can remember the purple one tho makes it easier to clean
Jessebliffen B.
Purchased at: Target
You can use this to wash your clothes, mop, or clean tables. It leaves such a calming lavender scent that smells so good!
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
Great for the bathroom, cleaning everything. From mopping the floor to cleaning the shower. All you need is a little bit.
Leyda L.
Los angeles, CA
This product works very well and i love the smell you can find this in almost any store that sells home cleaning products
Priscila A.
Tampa
I use this product a lot for clean bathroon and hard floor !!! The product clean very good and the smells is really good
Amanda D.
Does the job, sent lasts and smells great I would recommend this to family's on a budget. You get a lot of product for $3
Lisa R.
New London, CT
I love Fabuloso!!! I don't clean without it. I use it everyday through my house. I love the way it makes my house smell.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
These are great! The colors are fun and the scents are really nice! Its super inexpensive and great for moping floors!
Madison N.
This smells pretty great and keeps your home/floors smelling really good . it cleans well and is not really that pricey
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.