BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Samantha A.
Cherryville, NC
Long lasting clean smell. Found just about in all stores. Doesn't cost alot like other products. I use this product daily
Lisa Z.
This product works well but I find the scent to be too overpowering. It is very inexpensive but I prefer using Pine-Sol.
Brittany F.
One of my go to floor cleaners. smells great and leaves the floor very clean. no harsh chemical smell. good value overall
Joanna M.
It's been used in my family for generations. It leaves my home smelling fresh and clean. I love the lavender scented one.
Mikayla W.
columbus
I absolutely love this product because it gives your house a fresh clean smell and doesn’t mix bad with my oil burners .
Maria M.
San Jose, CA
My family has always use this for cleaning the floors and cleaning the sinks and stuff like that so very well recommended
Griselda R.
This cleaner is great for mopping, cleaning the restroom, washing clothes. I love the scent and it's not very expensive.
Escolástica O.
Lynwood , CA
Fabuloso best cleaning product to mop your house will smell amazing with this product not only that but leave it shining
Michelle C.
Freeland, WA
I love using this stuff for bathrooms, and kitchens this stuff is amazing and I am never disappointed with the results!!!
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
I use it on my toilet and to clean my bathtub. The smell is so good and anyone that comes in can tell i did some cleaning
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.