BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I like to use Fabuloso in my bathroom and kitchen. Smells great and does a great job cleaning the floors and countertops.
Lisset O.
Oxnard, CA
Fabuloso in my house hold is an essential it's used to mop the floor and the smell is so good it's almost addicting lol.
Lorren B.
Portland , TX
This just smells like my childhood! Great cleaner, I use it with my mop water to keep the house smelling nice and fresh!
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Works great to clean the floors. Smells pretty good but will leave a film on some floor surfaces. Can buy almost anywhere
Priscila A.
Tampa
I use this product a lot for clean bathroon and hard floor !!! The product clean very good and the smells is really good
Jaionnie R.
This is one of my top 2 cleaning products, it works great and smells great!! I can't choose between this smell or pinesol
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
This #Fabuloso is a must have at my home all the time I can live with out I love the smell is a great cleaning product...
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
I love the scent of this fabuloso cleaner. makes my whole house smell fresh and clean. doesn't leave an oily film either.
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
Love the way this stuff smells. It doesnt leave any film on the areas you clean and its pretty cheap but it works great!
Amanda D.
Does the job, sent lasts and smells great I would recommend this to family's on a budget. You get a lot of product for $3
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.