BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jennifer L.
Racine
Leaves the house smelling great but the smell doesn't stay. It really cleans well and leaves little residue and a good shine
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this stuff for years. One of my favorites. Leaves my room smelling as beautiful as ever. Have no complaints.
This is a good cleaning product and also smells good I use it to clean the floor restroom on top the counter in my dish water
Lisa J.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells so good! A little definitely goes a long way and makes your floors smells amazing and clean. One of my new favorites.
Daisy C.
Los Angeles
Best way to clean the floors! It smells grrrreeeeaaat! My grandmother used it. My mom used it and now I use it! Great product
Wendy F.
Love how fast it gets rid of the smell. Cleans very good !! Use it for everything!! Great value & the price is just right !!
Jessica G.
Niceville , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabulouso is the best! It’s multi purpose so I can clean my counters with it and mop my floors! Love the lavender scent too!
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
use it to mop the bathroom and kitchen floors. a bit strong scent wise but it cleans ok. affordable and i would recommend it.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
Love this product. It smells great and does the job. I also like that it does not leave a sticky residue like other products
Ariana S.
Aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells great! Affordable price! Bought mine at Walmart all the time. Everyone in my house loves the smell of clean freshness
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.