BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Victoria R.
Belton
I absolulty love the way this cleans and I love the long lasting smell it has . It has a very good finish look to it also.
Lauren T.
Cleans great and smells amazing. Love to use this for my home. Use on counters and bathrooms as well as floors for mopping.
Ana T.
Los Angeles, CA
Expensive cleaning product! Reminds me of my childhood, now I use it & hopefully my daughters will continue using Fabuloso!
Kelly D.
Marion, VA
This cleaner is just okay in my opinion. It smells okay and cleans okay, but I prefer my Mr. Clean with my household chores
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Love this product.  Scent is great and u can use for multiple things around the house. Easy and quick use.
Tita D.
Baytown, TX
Fabuloso is Fabulous when it come to cleaning time , i use it on toilet or to mop and it leaves my home smelling amazing.
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
I use it on my toilet and to clean my bathtub. The smell is so good and anyone that comes in can tell i did some cleaning
Viridiana P.
It lives the house really clean and smelling really fresh all your visitors would love the smell of any type of fabuloso
Angela S.
Jackson, MO
I like to use Fabuloso in my bathroom and kitchen. Smells great and does a great job cleaning the floors and countertops.
Yvette G.
This brings me back to my childhood I love the green one best it leaves such an amazing scent in your home after mopping
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.