BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Verenice H.
Lansing
I grew up with this house hold cleaner, which is why I always keep some in my house! It’s smells great and cleans so well!
Bitia P.
Favorites house cleaning product for sure!.. i use it to mop everyday and the aroma just sticks around all day!!.. amazing!
Angela A.
Peachtree CORNERS
This is one of the best products to clean with. It have your home smelling soooo good!! I love their apple scent the best.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
I absolutely love this product! I especially like this lavender scent. I use it to clean the bathrooms after I disinfect.
Laurie H.
Vacaville, CA
This product is okay for the price. Don't think it measures up to the bigger brand as far as clean, but do like the scent
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Best buy out there for all purpose cleaning. I use it on the floors, counters, bathroom, and even in the laundry, no joke!
Ruth v.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Smells great & longlasting!!, and cleans very good! great for tile, kicthen, and even doing laundry! totally recommend it!
alexis s.
new york, ny
Smells great purple scent is my favorite out of all. Use it on my floor and cleaning the bathroom. Nice clean floral scent.
Victoria R.
Belton
I absolulty love the way this cleans and I love the long lasting smell it has . It has a very good finish look to it also.
Lauren T.
Cleans great and smells amazing. Love to use this for my home. Use on counters and bathrooms as well as floors for mopping.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.