BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Charlotte
I love the smell, it is long lasting and smells invigorating when you clean.akea you want to keep cleaning the entire house
Yadira A.
Pasadena, TX
Love the way iy makws my floor smell after mopping. Just add a bit of clorox to my fabuloso and does wonders to my floors!
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Great multi purpose cleaner for the bathroom, kitchen, all over the house. It has a great scent and it is very affordable.
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
I have started using Fabuloso and I love it. Not only does it clean well but it leaves my whole house smelling so amazing!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this for years to clean my floors. I LOVE the smell of it and it keeps my house smelling fresh for hours
Tara R.
Brooklyn, NY
Fabuloso is an amazing cleaner that helps with the toughest messes. It also smells wonderful and the scent is long-lasting.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Seriously the best floor cleaner I've ever used and the best part is how cheap it is! It smells nice and cleans even better
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Fabuloso multi purpose cleaner is great for mopping around the house! The smell is last a long while and it's a great scent
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
This is one of my favorite cleaning supplies!! I love to mop the floor with this! It smells like lavender and spring time!
Verenice H.
Lansing
I grew up with this house hold cleaner, which is why I always keep some in my house! It’s smells great and cleans so well!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.