BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset, NJ
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz  Is amazing ! I use it to clean the house all over whether im cleaning the floor, counter tops or just boiling some with water so that it can make the house smell great. This is very effective smell is long lasting I personally recommend to everyone.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Meh, the best think I can say about this is that it smells really good.  It is also reasonably priced but I don't feel like it does a great job of cleaning my house at all.    It does not disinfect which is pretty much a deal breaker for me.  I will stick to something that kills the germs.
Amy S.
Pearland
Very useful product! It cleans well, but the scent is a little too strong. I love lavender, but this scent was a bit much. The good news is because the scent is so strong, I poor it in my potty and leave it for a while. It helps eliminate bathroom odor great! The best part is the price tag. Very affordable!
Nataly C.
Chicago , IL
This is what my mom has always used to clean our floors it is very effective and leaves your house smelling of lavender. It is very effective in cleansing the floors. I would recommend this brand to others because you don’t always want your house smelling so piney all of the time this is a good alternative!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Fabuloso smells soooo good! It’s a staple cleaning product in my home. I love to use it to mop my floors. There’s a nostalgia behind the scent that reminds me of cleaning on a Saturday morning as a teenager. The signature purple color will always make me remember the scent! I’m a faithful Fabuloso customer
Jazmine G.
San Antonio, TX
The staple of all Mexican cleaning supplies. You can never go wrong with fabuloso. Makes your house smell fresh after mopping and you can even put it in a pot mixed with water to make your house smell fresh before guests come over. A little goes a long way and this is cheap and comes with a lot of product
Khayree N.
Lavergne
This is some of the best smelling stuff money can buy! It’s fits everyone’s budget! You can find it at just about any store you normally shop for cleaning supplies. In addition to using it as it comes I also add some to a spray bottle and use it for quick spills. Highly recommend this product!
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
the smell is great and i like it alot i use it pretty much all the time, Gives the house a great smell and does stay on for a while, i buy this product all the time and i use it not just top mop but for the restroom toilet affordable and i would buy the product again i do recommend
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I really like this product smells great and cleans great to.My favorite scents ate lavender. And green apple.I would recommend. This product to everyone and I would absolutely. Buy again.This product. Is very affordable. I bought mine St the Dollar tree, but I have seen it at other stores.
Shelby A.
Repeat user. Not great for tough stains, but gets the job done. Love the smell. Can buy this product at most retailers. Pros: smell, price, versatile. Cons: not as effective as other products.
Overall, will continue to buy this product for quick kitchen and bath clean ups.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.