BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Shanita M.
Manchester, CT
I love the smell and cleaning power of this product. It leaves the house smelling wonderful and get all the grease stains out.
🌺nat🌸. W.
Hollywood , FL
I love love love this product. It makes the whole entire house smell clean and amazing. It’s very inexpensive. So worth a try.
Marybel S.
A must in my household!!! Use it to mop my floors and I pour a bit in the toilet for smell of clean when I clean my bathrooms.
Julie J.
This product is amazing it cleans like no other! Leaves a great smell while it's drying and while you're cleaning too! Love it!
Beatriz C.
League City , TX
This smells wonderful. It is easy to use when you mix with water. It is inexpensive. I use it when I Mop or clean the bathroom.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Lovee The Smell Of it ! It Smells Soo Good And it Keeps Your Floor Clean And Shinnyy ... I Recommend You Guys its Affordablee
Lindsey B.
Franklin, TN
A little goes a long way. I love using this product when I need to mop. It smells so good and the results are FABULOSO! :)
Calli S.
Maysville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso smells incredible!! I love that you can get an amazing product for such a low price and is available almost everywhere
Josie K.
Kansas City, MO
I have only used the purple kind. It smelled nice, but it was almost over-powering. The smell was long-lasting, which is good.
Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
My mother uses this brand to do all of the linoleum in our house. I cant get over how fresh and clean it makes our house smell.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.