BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
I love the smell of this! Put some in a bucket with hot/warm water and it can get everything from the floor to the tub clean.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love this cleaner for my floors it gets them nice and clean while leaving it smelling great I love the smell of fabuloso!!!
Tiffany T.
Simi Valley, CA
It does the job and smells nice. Probably not the best on tough grease or dirt, but works well as a quick, clean, cheap soap.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
One of my most favorite items to use for cleaning. I'll use it in the toilet and mix with water to use for the floor as well
Marilyn M.
I use it every day to clean the floor, clean the kitchen and even the toilette... smells so good and eliminates all bacterias
Ketny O.
I love fabuloso. My favorite smell is lavender. Whenever I'm cleaning, I love to add it to my routine. Can't live without it
Diana S.
I can find this product at the dollar tree, so it is very affordable. One of the best all purpose cleaners that I have found.
Flakis D.
Best product it leaves my floor clean and shiny and the house smelling clean and the smell it last for a long time I love it.
Claudia R.
I use it throughout my house. I love the smell and the way it feel. The house is always smelling nice and it is affordable
Monica D.
Cherryville, NC
Love love love the smell. My home always smells fresh and clean longer. Fabuloso can also be used as a liquid air freshener
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.