BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jennifer L.
Racine
Leaves the house smelling great but the smell doesn't stay. It really cleans well and leaves little residue and a good shine
Angela E.
Bryant
I love Fabuloso. Any flavor is a great cleaner. It smells up the house. Great in bathroom even outdoors. Can even do floors.
Melissa R.
South Holland, IL
Love this multi purpose cleaner. Sometimes I boil it to get the scent throughout my house. Perfect for wood floors and tiles.
Daisy C.
Los Angeles
Best way to clean the floors! It smells grrrreeeeaaat! My grandmother used it. My mom used it and now I use it! Great product
Nessa P.
I use this to mop my tile floors. Smells good, cleans well, and they sell it at my local dollar tree. Great bargain cleaner.
Raquel g.
Como su nombre lo dice es Fabuloso usar este producto lo compro más por su aroma agradable y deja una sensación de limpieza.
Kelsey H.
Whether your mopping or just want your house to smell good, fabuloso is there! Put in a pot on low heat for prolonged scent.
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
I mainly use this because it helps cover up awful smells like in the sink or the toilet! But i also enjoy the green smell too
Salena C.
Joplin
Love this stuff. It can cover almost any odor out there and makes my house smell so good. It even covers the smells of pests.
Tiffany T.
Simi Valley, CA
It does the job and smells nice. Probably not the best on tough grease or dirt, but works well as a quick, clean, cheap soap.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.