BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kati W.
I clean everything with this stuff Mopping and counters table and doors. I even use it for refreshing a room with the smell.
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
I mainly use this because it helps cover up awful smells like in the sink or the toilet! But i also enjoy the green smell too
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I LOVE all the fabuloso cleaning products, they do their job well and they seriously smell so amazing! Definitely a good buy!
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this stuff for years. One of my favorites. Leaves my room smelling as beautiful as ever. Have no complaints.
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
Love! I’ve always loved the scent to this for cleaning my floors. Affordable and good. Would recommend anytime and to anyone.
Georgina P.
Aurora, IL
The name says it all. It cleans great and smells fabulous. You get a great clean without your house smelling like a hospital.
Ariana S.
Aurora, IL
Smells great! Affordable price! Bought mine at Walmart all the time. Everyone in my house loves the smell of clean freshness
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I love that you can buy this at the Dollar Tree and it smells and works great for mopping the floor! I would def recommend it
Flakis D.
Best product it leaves my floor clean and shiny and the house smelling clean and the smell it last for a long time I love it.
This is a good cleaning product and also smells good I use it to clean the floor restroom on top the counter in my dish water
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.