BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Gloria O.
I use this fabuloso to clean my floor sometimes I use it for the walls of my house even for the toilet because i like the scent
Julie J.
This product is amazing it cleans like no other! Leaves a great smell while it's drying and while you're cleaning too! Love it!
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX
I love this I use it for my bathroom my floors some of my cabinets, fridge ect I love the way it cleans and leave a good smell
Bethany M.
Russell Spgs, KY
I love this product! I always buy the purple because I absolutely LOVE the smell! And who doesn’t want good smelling floors?!
Julie R.
Manhasset, NY
Smells good, works well, and the lovely purple color is a nice change from my otherwise bland collection of cleaning products
Natalie C.
Kingman, AZ
I love the smell of fabuloso. I use this at work and to mop the floors in my house. It leaves the whole how smelling amazing
Ang V.
We use fabuloso cleaner to mop the house, clean the bathrooms. It is an effective cleaning product and leaves a great smell.
Karla H.
I love the scent of this product. The best part after cleaning is how the aroma lingers and fills the whole house. Recommend
Danielle K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this stuff for years. One of my favorites. Leaves my room smelling as beautiful as ever. Have no complaints.
Morgan M.
Bay Village, OH
Purchased at: Target
Fabuloso is great for cleaning in general. Great for cleaning floors and walls, leaves a light scent that isn't all chemicals
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.