BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ashley M.
This is one of the best Cleaning Products out there, and it smells amazing. I use it to clean almost every Surface in my house.
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
I love the way it leaves the house smelling right after I’ve mopped. Very affordable and it’s the only product I’ll use to mop.
Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
My mother uses this brand to do all of the linoleum in our house. I cant get over how fresh and clean it makes our house smell.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Lovee The Smell Of it ! It Smells Soo Good And it Keeps Your Floor Clean And Shinnyy ... I Recommend You Guys its Affordablee
Jenna S.
Fabulosity is the best! I love the power of the smell it leaves behind. It's way more affordable than the other American brands
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I use this to clean my floors! It smells great! It works great! It makes my house feel nice and clean and it actually Is clean!
Calli S.
Maysville, GA
Fabuloso smells incredible!! I love that you can get an amazing product for such a low price and is available almost everywhere
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
This is our go to cleaner when we want a nice fresh smell when first come over. :) I use it to mop with clean counters etc etc
Samantha B.
Frankfort, IN
It's works really well cleaning the dirt and grime off of my floors and makes my house smell great and it's very affordable too
Ashley A.
Pembroke Pines
My family has been using this for as long as I can remember. I LOVE the smell of it! It also does a very nice job of cleaning.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.