BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tamparey J.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE THIS SCENT AND HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS. IM NOT TO FOND OF THE OTHERS BUT THIS ONE LEAVES MY HOME SMELLING WONDERFUL.
Jennifer Q.
The scent it leaves is great!!! It stays on for a week, which doesn't seem like a long time but it's still a great thing to use.
Alisha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Can you ever really ever go wrong with this stuff? It works amazing on just about everything and it smells so good for so long!!
Cindy R.
Houston, Tx
Buy this brand in the purple scent to mop the floor love the smell it doesn't give you headaches like clorax but this is amazing.
Cindy V.
Ventura, CA
I manly use it for my floors. It smells good around the house. But I have to dilute it with lots of water because it gets sticky
Kasandra
Absolutely love this product, not only does it clean very well, it also makes your home smell very well, the smell is incredible
Steph G.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this in my house. Helps to not only clean the floors but also make the whole house smell clean and refreshed
Amber R.
Connersville, IN
Love the smell of this stuff, works really well and is very affordable! This has always been my go to for multi purpose cleaners.
Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
my sister is very weird and heats it up and it surprisingly has the entire house smelling like it. this is a good cheap product.
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
Being Mexican ever since I can remember my family has cleaned with fabuloso. Not only does it clean well but it smells fantastic!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.