BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
rebecca g.
I wasn't very impressed with this product. The scent was great but I didn't feel that it cleaned as well as other products I have
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Great low priced cleaner that I use for just about everything including floors, countertops, and sanitizing all household items.
Samantha G.
Richmond Hill, NY
my sister is very weird and heats it up and it surprisingly has the entire house smelling like it. this is a good cheap product.
Karen F.
Stockton, Ca
I've used this to clean my floors in the past. It ha a good smell but I don't think it got my floors as clean as other products.
Aylin F.
Tucson , AZ
Love fabuloso I grew up to my mom using it at home everytime she cleaned. It’s so affordable and easy to find. It smells amazing.
Michelle C.
Uvalde, TX
I use fabuloso all the time a quick mop can make any smell go away with fabuloso I love using the purple scent it’s amazing smell
Yesenia M.
Torrance , CA
I remember my parents using this when I was growing up and now I use it. It smells fantastic and gets the job done. I recommend.
Bailey H.
Toledo, OH
This is an awesome cleaner! I typically use this to clean my tile floors. Smells awesome and makes the floor feel clean for days!
danielle d.
This is my favorite thing to clean the floors with! The lavender smells so good and it leaves a long lasting smell in your home.
bria S.
Jamaica, NY
Nice smell , I wouldn’t say lavender is my favorite scent of the brand ... definitely effective in making your house smell good .
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.