BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brittany W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great strong smell. I love to put some in a pot on the stove, and let the aroma go thru the house. Makes house so fresh and clean.
Alicia R.
El Campo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is the best! Not only cause it helps clean the floors but it has the most wonderful smell. This is our go too product.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Fabuloso is the best product you can use to clean the floor surface. It's the best honestly and the scent stays on for a long time.
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
Just recently started using this, and I like it. Smells wonderful! Not my favorite cleaner but I use it to scrub my cats liter box
Barbara S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love using fabuloso for my floors. It has a great scent to it, & has my house smelling amazing. Its a product I wont stop using.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love fabulouso! I use it daily and the smell is always great. I gets rid I grease, stand and works on practically every appliance
Sarah H.
Salina, KS
We use this everyday! On counters, floors, toilets, sink..whatever! It keeps everything smelling fresh and clean! Very affordable!
Rachell M.
Middleton, ID
Smells ok.... doesn't get that really clean feel then I use this on my floors. It dries kind of sticky and collects dirt even more
Lorri-Ann K.
This product smells great, you can get it at the dollar tree and it has different fragrances. I know a few people that use Fabuloso
Jen W.
Knox , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a big Fabuloso fan!! It is a great value for the price. Has an amazing clean smell. I like to clean my whole house with this.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.