BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Smells absolutely delicious! I know I’m getting a good clean when using this! Cleans my floors and leaves the house smelling fresh!
Jen W.
Knox , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a big Fabuloso fan!! It is a great value for the price. Has an amazing clean smell. I like to clean my whole house with this.
Amber R.
Connersville, IN
Love the smell of this stuff, works really well and is very affordable! This has always been my go to for multi purpose cleaners.
ana p.
san antonio
i’ve been using fabuloso all my life and i️ love it. the scent and how well it cleans and how you can use it for a lot of things!
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis , IN
LOVE the smell of this stuff. Great product. I use this to clean multiple surfaces and things around my house. I would recommend
Kayleigh C.
I love using this to clean the floors and to boil to get any smell out of the house. It’s really cheap too so that’s a plus
Jennifer Q.
The scent it leaves is great!!! It stays on for a week, which doesn't seem like a long time but it's still a great thing to use.
Karla H.
Nothing makes your home feel more cozy then ending a day of cleaning with the scent of this Fabuloso. Just like Mom used to do 😊
Meredith R.
Levelland
Love this cleaner! It cleans everything perfectly and doesn’t leave any residue! Also it smells amazing! I always use this stuff.
Cindy R.
Houston, Tx
Buy this brand in the purple scent to mop the floor love the smell it doesn't give you headaches like clorax but this is amazing.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.