BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Marissa A.
Ventura
Definitely a tried and true product not only in my household but within my entire family. Such a great product for such a great price.
Ash c.
252 sunset dr vinita, ok
Smells so good!!!!!! And cleans great! Only down fall is I wish it was disinfectant. It’s super cheap and a little goes a long way!!!!
Stella B.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite multi purpose cleaner. Its makes the house wonderful. This cleaner cheap. It works very well and you can use it on anything
Tiesha T.
Raymore , MO
The scent is Amazing! Mopping, cleaning or even as an air freshener. Fabulous is great and can be found in almost any store. I love it.
Yani S.
Nice cleaner product! Love the variety of the scents that Fabuloso have! I been using Fabuloso for many years it’s so effective to used
Seerica P.
Lakeland, FL
Sometimes I warm some of this up on the stove top to make the house smell good and I use it for cleaning almost everything in my house.
Tatiana C.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. I use it to clean my run and mop my floors. The smell is amazing and lasts so long. I would recommend to everyone
Ayla B.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff makes whatever you’re cleaning smell amazing! Super easy to use, I just put it in a cheap spray bottle and use as necessary.
Cassie M.
I use this product in my kitchen, dining room and bathroom. I love this product and the smell it leaves. I would definitely recommend.
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso multi purpose cleaner is just that. It's good for everything. I mop with it, clean my toilet bowls, and everything in between
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.