BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite floor cleaner and this scent is my favorite. love the fact that my hole house smell this way, I used it today.
Claudia C.
Have been using this product for years! Not only does it get the job done but it also leaves a wonderful smell all over the house.
Hannah H.
Wauwatosa
Decent, somewhat strong smell but it gets the job doesn't and doesn't break the bank. The bottle lasts a long time so a good value.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this. It's definitely my favorite multi-purpose cleaner. I mainly use fabuloso to clean my floors. It has an amazing scent.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Love using this to mop my kitchen and bathroom. The smell is so addicting. I love that i have the option to clean anything with it.
Taney R.
It leaves the house smelling amazing and really helps clean the kitchen and keep it spotless easily. A little goes such a long way
Aniss T.
Flushing, NY
This has to be my favirote smell because not only does it leave the house smelling clean for hours. Its great for kids who r dirty
Barbara S.
I love using fabuloso for my floors. It has a great scent to it, & has my house smelling amazing. Its a product I wont stop using.
Katelinde D.
It smells really good; however, I done some research and realized that this brand tests on animals so I've switch to cruelty free.
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
We always have this fabuloso in my house & it's always the purple one ! I love how it leaves a clean smell afterwards & it works !
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.